About Thermal Science journal (please find a Journal web site here)
Important features of the Journal
* Founded in 1997 by the Yugoslav Society of Heat Transfer Engineers (now Society of Thermal Engineers of Serbia).
* Four issues per year.
* All papers are published in English language.
* In the process of peer reviews more than 160 eminent scientists were engaged in the past.
* International Advisory board has 31 members, from 15 countries from America, Europe and Asia.
* Recently, Regional editorial board was formed, with members from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia, with the aim to promote the thermal science research, along with the related energy and chemical engineering technologies and to enhance mutual cooperation of the South-East Europe countries.
Letter from Thompson Reuters
Beginning with V. 11 (1) 2007, Thermal Science will be indexed and abstracted in the following:
o Science Citation Index Expanded (also, known as SciSearch®)
o Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
The main aims of Thermal Science
* to publish papers giving results of the fundamental and applied research in different, but closely connected fields:
* fluid mechanics (mainly turbulent flows), heat transfer, mass transfer, combustion and chemical processes
* in single, and specifically in multi-phase and multi-component flows
* in high-temperature chemically reacting flows
* processes present in thermal engineering, energy generating or consuming equipment, process and chemical engineering equipment and devices, ecological engineering,
The important characteristic of the journal is the orientation to the fundamental results of the investigations of different physical and chemical processes, always jointly present in real conditions, and their mutual influence. To publish papers written by experts from different fields: mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics and related fields. To inform international scientific community about the recent, and most prominent fundamental results achieved in the South-East European region, and particularly in Serbia, and - vice versa - to inform the scientific community from South-East European Region about recent fundamental and applied scientific achievements in developed countries, serving as a basis for technology development. To achieve international standards of the published papers, by the engagement of experts from different countries in the International Advisory board.
The journal and papers published in Thermal Science can be seen also on databases SCOPUS, links: http://www.info.scopus.com/ or http://www.scopus.com or http://www.scopus.com/scopus/source/sourceInfo.url?sourceId=6300153104
and KoBSON, link: http://nainfo.nbs.bg.ac.yu/Kobson/page/SEJExt.aspx
The journal Thermal Science is, also, included in DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), link: http://www.doaj.org. All papers have DOI number and are available in CrossRef DOI Serbia.